BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010


I chose this cause to write about because it really jumped out at me and made me think about things. My auntie died From breast cancer a couple of years ago and I know how it feels to lose someone from this horrible case. It is happening more and more now with women especially young women, that is the scary part. Having this horrible disease takes the lives of innocent people, I should know I lost one of them. My auntie was my hero she stayed strong through it all and she never gave up. She knew what was going to happen to her and she never looked down on it.

I don't know if this runs in my family but I refuse to lose any one else to breast cancer. That is why I am supporting the "Early Act" which is to help increase the survival of young women with breast cancer. These women, these young girls are fighting for their lives right now and it could easily be any one of us, It could be me. You should always fight, it could happen to anyone. They are fighting for their lives, so we should fight for them.

0 comments: