BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Diego Rivera Original....

Something about this painting is so simple, but when I saw it I just I knew I had to write about it. Diego Rivera is an amazing artist, his paintings really make you think, and that is what this one did. Just by looking at the little boys facial expression you know that his face is anything, but blank. There is such an innocence about him.
You know your probably wondering why I chose this painting out of all of them, something about this little boy just jumped out on me and made me think of my nephew who looks to be around the same age. Just the look and feeling I get by looking in his eyes brought back memories of my nephew.

It's funny how you take a glimpse of something and it all comes to you. There is probably a reason to this painting that Diego Rivera created, but that reason is unknown at the moment and I am making my own guess about it. There is a story to tell about what is going on this picture? Maybe it relates to Diego, maybe it is him once upon a time, or maybe it was just an idea he painted one day, either way this painting practically told me to write about it so I did.

0 comments: